Well it's been a while since I have posted here. I have been trading with a professional mentor so time is limited. Once I finish my stint with my mentor I will continue posting. I am being mentored in Forex trading and have been playing the London and Eastern Europe times. I have been successful to this point and have strengthened my skills and entries. I do believe we will see down side on EUR/USD and GBP/USD over the next few weeks. Let's see
Hi Kevin, your prediction that it would move down has recently been proved to be the case. I am curious about your mentor, I have been looking for an Elliott Wave trader to mentor me too.
ReplyDelete-Lara from forexinfo
Well Lara I could hook you up with us possibly. My email is dgib1038@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteIf you have a gmail account we can chat. If you don't create one it's easy and I can get you involved with us. My mentor is Barbara Detershagen and she is not an Elliot Wave Technican. She is a very successful trader using Fibs, Pivots, MA's, Bollinger Bands. She also trades using naked charts just using support and resistance. She is very successful and I could only dream of ever being as good as Barbara!!!! Get in touch with me if you are interested.