Sunday, March 28, 2010
EUR at Resistance
Looking at the EUR/USD we have broken another key level of support at 1.3435 and are currently testing this as resistance. I look for some shorts to be entering in the market at this level and can see price falling lower to 1.308 and 1.288 respectively over the next couple of weeks. Of course we will get reaction at other support zones as in 1.3300, 1.3250, 1.310, and 1.300. I am looking at a daily chart and these levels are very obvious at a glance. Price will react off 1.3250 and 1.300 substantially I believe and then continue it's push to 1.2880 level where I believe there will be a number of buyers. It's been awhile since I have posted due to time restraints. I hope to start posting more. If you read this leave me a comment to let me know you were here, and if I get enough comments I will start posting more. Until next time happy trading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment