Covering the DOW price tested the 12560.00 level and pushed higher. This is not exactly what I expected, but none the less I don't hold the crystal ball on future. Now that price has established itself above 12560.00 and is currently forming a bullish bull flag pattern I see it heading to 12674.00 with not much in its path. This, if I had to guess, is a stop run manipulation move to lower prices. I do see short term bullishness to that level. Oil is higher and has actually over come my 80.30 level trading at 80.60. I am still bullish on USOil until I get a signal. Next test will be 81.00 level where I will be watching closely for signs to go short. EURUSD came within less than a pip of my short target and traded as low as 1.24411. Currently I need to see some conformation either way. Price did make a double bottom at the 1.244 level which could lead to a retest of the 1.253/54 level. If price breaks this now resistance level I see it trading as high as 1.257/62 area where I will look for signs to go short. Price could move lower from here so if price breaks 1.2440 with conformation I will get short. NZDUSD has pushed higher to test bearish bear flag trend line resistance at .794/95 level. I will look for a signal to get short off this current level. So given the EU economic summit in Brussels tomorrow and Friday I believe we should get some fundamental ideas on future direction.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Market Update DOW, USOil, EURUSD, NZDUSD
Covering the DOW price tested the 12560.00 level and pushed higher. This is not exactly what I expected, but none the less I don't hold the crystal ball on future. Now that price has established itself above 12560.00 and is currently forming a bullish bull flag pattern I see it heading to 12674.00 with not much in its path. This, if I had to guess, is a stop run manipulation move to lower prices. I do see short term bullishness to that level. Oil is higher and has actually over come my 80.30 level trading at 80.60. I am still bullish on USOil until I get a signal. Next test will be 81.00 level where I will be watching closely for signs to go short. EURUSD came within less than a pip of my short target and traded as low as 1.24411. Currently I need to see some conformation either way. Price did make a double bottom at the 1.244 level which could lead to a retest of the 1.253/54 level. If price breaks this now resistance level I see it trading as high as 1.257/62 area where I will look for signs to go short. Price could move lower from here so if price breaks 1.2440 with conformation I will get short. NZDUSD has pushed higher to test bearish bear flag trend line resistance at .794/95 level. I will look for a signal to get short off this current level. So given the EU economic summit in Brussels tomorrow and Friday I believe we should get some fundamental ideas on future direction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment