Saturday, January 2, 2016

Forex Trade Plan for EUR/USD for the 4th-8th.

It's been awhile since I have posted a plan here. I am still currently very active trading Forex and keeping in tune with the markets as this is my passion. I took some time off as I was dealing with another side business I have revolving around my US patented Barrier Sleeve product. I hope to now contribute to my blog here more often and hopefully help out newbies wanting to trade in the Forex market.

Looking at the current EUR/USD spot pair it appears to me we are in an descending triangle pattern on the longer term Weekly/Daily/4 hour chart. I believe price will bounce in the 1.0830 area and move up to test the 1.0930 level and upper trend line of triangle. If price hold this level I expect it to fall back to an area of support and bounce up again to test and possibly break upper trend line. Eventually I see a break of this upper trend line and an overall target of 1.1340 over the next few weeks.

I will be posting more trade plans as I have the time. Feel free to contact me with questions.
Thanks for reading and happy trading!
Kevin Gibson
kgibson5@woh.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment